This jazz is delicious. It takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish to make, too. It calls for only a few ingredients and was so easy to make! The recipe is from the Tasty Kitchen website.
Makes 6 servings.
Cook and prep time: less than 30 minutes
- 5 c bowtie pasta
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 lb ground meat (I used turkey)
- 3 c spaghetti or pizza sauce (I used Mama Mia’s cause it’s local!)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c sour cream
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
Feel free to skip through the picture demonstration to get straight to the listed directions.
First, get some water boiling in a large pot. Throw in your dry pasta and cook according to package instructions (12-14 minutes).
While the pasta is cooking, start browning the ground meat in a skillet. Crumble the meat up as it cooks.
Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and stir in the olive oil. Next pour in the spaghetti sauce and stir until combined.
Once the spaghetti sauce has been stirred in, add the meat, seasonings, mozzarella cheese, and sour cream.
Stir until completely combined. Then cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Boom! Done. Now serve in a pretty little bowl and garnish with shredded parmesan cheese.
Serve with a slice of crusty bread and a salad.
- Cook ground meat according to package instructions. Crumble the meat up as it cooks. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions (12-14 minutes). Once cooked, drain water and stir in olive oil. Add cooked meat, spaghetti sauce, seasonings, mozzarella cheese, and sour cream. Stir until combined. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Adjust seasonings, if necessary, to taste. Serve and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.